Potato fritter 85 g
The potato fritter as we all know it from our grandmother. Not only with apple puree but also with hearty side dishes such as smoked salmon, shrimps or curd cheese with herbs a delicacy for young and old.
Gourmet-style potato fritter: freshly grated potatoes, fresh onions, flour, whole egg, rapeseed oil and salt.
- Oven: Pre-heat to 180 °C. Heat the frozen product on the baking tray for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Combi steamer: Pre-heat to 200 °C. Heat the frozen product for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Pan: Put the defrosted product without any fat on 2/3 heat for about 3 minutes on each site. Heat the frozen product on ½ heat each side for about 5 minutes.
- Deep fat fryer: Fry the frozen product at 175 °C for 3 to 4 minutes. No extra fat will be absorbed!
- Grill: Heat the frozen product for 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Sandwich Grill 1 x 5 minutes.